Dr. (Mrs.) Sivakumar Homathy - MBBS, D.Path, MD in Chemical pathology.
Field of Specialization : Chemical Pathology
- Senior lecturer and head, Department of pathology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Jaffna.
- Member, Board of study of Pathology (2018-present)
- Clinical Fellow in Chemical Pathology, at Department of Clinical Pathology,Division of Pathology Singapore General Hospital (SGH) from 21 April 2016 to 20 April 2017
- Lecturer, Department of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Jaffna
- Senior Registrar, National hospital of Sri Lanka ((2011-2012)
- Registrar in Chemical Pathology, National hospital of Sri Lanka (2008-2011)
- Diploma trainee at National hospital Sri Lanka (2006-2008)
- Lecture in pathology, Faculty of Medicine, university of Jaffna (2004-October2006)
- Lecturer in Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, university of Jaffna (2002-May 2004)
- Medical officer, at the neurosurgery unit at Teaching Hospital Jaffna Sri Lanka (March2002-Auguest 2002)
- Intern medical officer, Teaching Hospital Jaffna, Sri Lanka (2001-2002)
Sivakumar H, Yeo CP,Fook-Chong S, Gea CJ, Wong SY.An Equation for Albumin-Adjusted Total Serum Calcium from a Singaporean Hospital-Based Asian Population; Poster presentation at Focus 2017, Association for Clinical Biochemistry& Laboratory Medicine
- College of Chemical Pathologist , Sri Lanka
- Endocrine Society of Sri Lanka
- Association for Clinical Biochemistry of Sri Lanka – A member Association of Asian and Pacific Federation of Clinical Chemistry (APFCP), IFCC.
- Singapore Society of Pathology
- Sri Lankan Society for microbiology
Chemical Pathology Fellowship at Department of Clinical Pathology,
Division of Pathology Singapore General Hospital (SGH) from 21 April 2016 to 20 April 2017
Professional license –Sri Lanka Medical council