Why Study Here
Allied Health Sciences programmes are to be a leading centre of academic excellence in producing intellectual, professionally competent and capable Allied Health Sciences graduates to meet the emerging needs of the national and international community with special emphasis on the social, economical and cultural needs of Sri Lanka. to produce intellectual and professionally competent Allied Health Sciences graduates.
Outcomes of the Allied Health Sciences programmes are
1. to provide an undergraduate training programme that will enable the Allied Health Sciences graduates to achieve well defined objectives and motivate them to participate actively in the delivery of health care to the community.
2. to provide good quality human resource in the field of Allied Health Sciences.
3. to encourage basic and applied research activities in the field of Allied Health Sciences.
4. to improve the quality of employed Para medical staff.
5. to promote social harmony, understanding, fellowship with other faculties within the university and with other universities.
6. to encourage in participating in continuing education.