- Organizing an office at Jaffna Medical Faculty including a full time secretary.
- Regular meetings of the office bearers to plan current and future actives to look after the interest of the Jaffna Medical Faculty, the Membership and the community we serve.
- Looking after the student’s welfare and assist Medical Student Union.
- Coordinating local activities with other supportive organizations across the world.
- Encouraging membership at local and international level.
- Development and maintenance of Faculty Web site
Organize a mobile medical service including purchasing a vehicle to provide health care services to the rural community which has limited access to health care.
- Organizing clinical lectures, seminars, CME activities for undergraduate and post graduate levels
- Develop a guest house in Jaffna for the visiting teachers and scholars.
- Develop a fully functioning office at the Medical Faculty.
- Increasing net working with the Jaffna Alumni at local and international level.
- Take step to start a Medical Journal.
- Increase involvement of community oriented health projects