- Implemented a Library project which is very useful to improve the computer facilities with Wi-Fi internet connection within the Medical Library.
- Supported the Dengue research activities at Jaffna Teaching Hospital and Jaffna Medic al faculty during the dengue epidemic in the Northern Region of Sri Lanka.
- Modernize the Auditorium at the students’ hostel, in Hospital Road, Jaffna with the financial support of North American Chapter of JMFOA.
- Supported the Faculty of Medicine Teachers Association (FMTA) to refurnish the Faculty canteen to provide healthy, hygienic and nutritious food for students.
- Joint Scientific Sessions on 18th& 19th July 2014 at the Hoover Auditorium of the Faculty of Medicine. Also post congress workshop of the Joint Scientific Session was held at the Medical Faculty Hostel Auditorium onn20th July 2014.
- Air-conditioning thee lecture halls with the support of Dr. SachiKuhanathan through the North American Chapter of AMFOA.
- Local Alumni and Overseas Alumni with the support of well-wishers was rai9sed the fund to purchase a land for extension of medical students hostel in 2015 &2016.
- Supporting the Faculty exhibition in April 2018 as part of the fortieth year anniversary of the Faculty of Medicine
- Supporting the medical students to participate in the Internal Physiology Quiz.
- Supported the 1st Undergraduate Students Research Symposium of Faculty of Medicine, University of Jaffna held in 7th August 2018.
- JMFOA UK supported medical education seminar at the Jaffna Medical Faculty with the collaboration of University of Cambridge in 30-31 July 2018.
- Supported the 4oth anniversary celebrations of Faculty of medicine, Jaffna on the 6th August 2018.
- Establishment and implementation of the Well-being Center at the University of Jaffna –Supported by JMFOA /Australia.
Projects Financially Supported by the JMFOA and AMAF
Supported the medical Students badly affected during the war period by providing accommodation, bicycles and other educational and essential needs in order to continue their studies without any interruption. A fair number of students are still being under the care of the JMFOA and AMAF and getting the monthly scholarships to cover up the expenses of their basic needs.
Projects Financially Supported by the JMFOA
- Supported the Visiting Medical Staff form Jaffna Teaching Hospital to Vavuniya to assist the Internal Displaced People.
- Supported the Dengue research activities at Jaffna Teaching hospital and Jaffna Medical Faculty during the Dengue epidemic in the Northern Region of Sri Lanka.
- Supported the Faculty of Medicine Teachers Association (FMTA) to refurnish the faculty canteen to provide healthy, hygienic and nutritious food for students.
- Assist the Faculty Beautification Project in maintaining the garden around the faculty premises.
- Furnish the clinical lecture hall at the new medical student’s hostel in front of Jaffna Teaching Hospital.