The above award will be awarded to the overall best performing (in academic and extracurricular) students of each batch in the Faculty at the end of each academic year. The best five outstanding students of each academic programme shall be selected based on the guideline issued by the UGC. (see annexure 1)
- The applicant should be an undergraduate student registered to follow MBBS programme offered by the Faculty.
- The applicant shall have completed all the academic requirements of the considered year, including all the compulsory courses.
- The applicant shall have above 65% for each examination can be taken as the minimum for application.
- First class or second class upper division pass in 1st or 2nd MBBS examination. Following batches can apply based on the mentioned exams.
- 39th batch (2015/2016)2nd MBBS
- 41st batch (2017/2018)1st MBBS
- 42nd batch (2018/2019)1st MBBS
- Any student on whom disciplinary action has been taken by the Vice Chancellor or Deputy Vice Chancellor for any misconduct shall not be eligible.
Eligible Students are requested to apply for the above award in the application form (click here) which is available in the Faculty website on or before 30.11.2022 to the Office of the Dean, faculty of Medicine.
Office of the Dean
Faculty of Medicine