Readers are requested to adhere to the following rules and regulations.
- SILENCE should be observed inside the library.
- Bags, files, umbrellas are not allowed inside the library and should be kept at the Cloakroom.
- Group discussions are not permitted inside the library.
- Smoking, drinking and consumption of food are prohibited within the library.
- Books should not be replaced on the shelves & need to be left on the table for re-shelving.
- Seats in the library may not be reserved by anyone.
- Students must present their university student identity cards for inspection, on the request of the library staff.
- Any type of vandalism is a punishable offence.
- Disorderly conduct will render the reader liable to suspension from the library membership.