The above award will be awarded to the overall best performing (in academic and extracurricular) student of each batch in the Faculty at the end of each academic year. The best outstanding student of each batch shall be selected based on the guideline issued by the UGC.
- The applicant should be an undergraduate student registered to follow MBBS programme offered by the Faculty.
- The applicant shall have completed all the academic requirements of the considered year, including all the compulsory courses.
- The applicant shall have above 65% for each examination can be taken as the minimum for application.
- First class or second class upper division pass in 2nd MBBS examination. Following batch can apply based on the mentioned exams.
- 40th batch (2016/2017) – 2nd MBBS
- Any student on whom disciplinary action has been taken by the Vice Chancellor or Deputy Vice Chancellor for any misconduct shall not be eligible.
Eligible Students are requested to apply for the above award in the application form (click here) which is available in the Faculty website on or before 09.06.2023 to the Office of the Dean, faculty of Medicine.
Office of the Dean,
Faculty of Medicine